I’m going to let you in on a little secret: I’ve only ever purchased one item from Nordstrom- Ever! I can never justify the price, and buying online in Canada adds a TON of duties & taxes on top of the already high price tag. However, thanks to the hype around the sale time, I have the dates marked on the calendar and am now ready to take advantage of the sale! Here is my *dream* wishlist for the Nordstrom Sale 2019!
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dates
- Early Access Members: July 12-18
- Anniversary Sale: July 19- August 4
Disclaimer: This is not an ad, nor are there affiliate links. Everything listed is apart of a ‘wishlist’ on my top picks for your inspiration! While being conscious to find size-inclusive styles.
I found a range of Tops I’d love to purchase! From flattering bodysuits (with plus size in mind), flowy summer tops, and transition pieces for the Fall.
- Double V Bodysuit– Leith
- Long Sleeve Black Bodysuit– Leith
- Dalton Stripe Central Shirt in ‘Pale Parchment Emily Stripe’– Madewell
- Central Drapey Shirt– Madewell
- Kiss Kiss Tunic– Free People
*Sold Out Items that are unavailable but would love to get my hands on! (Keep an eye out for when they return!)
- We the Free January Tee- Free People
- Laguna Thermal Top- Free People
- Cuddle Up Pullover- Free People
- We The Free Catalina V-Neck Thermal Top in ‘White’- Free People
Bonus Tip: Take the quiz that is optional on the right side of the page that enables you to pick your top brands, so when searching under ‘women’s sweaters’ for example, your favourite brands will be at the top.
I have heard nothing but great things about the quality and durability of the Barefoot Dreams line. They are quite a lux item to get ahold of (they go by quickly in the sale since they are such a hit!) yet, if you love all things cozy, these will be worth it for you.
- Cozy Chic cardigan in ‘Almond’– Barefoot Dreams *link is similar
- Cozy Chic Circle Cardigan in ‘He Vintage Rose/Pink’ or ‘Cocoa/ Pearl Heather’– Barefoot Dreams
Jackets of any kind are a staple for any wardrobe!
All Jeans & pants linked are of high quality! I plan to save to get my hands on a pair of Madewell or Good American Jeans one day as I’ve heard the quality and fit can’t be beaten and are worth the splurge!
- 10″ High Rise Skinny Jeans in ‘Hayes’ or ‘Danny’ Wash– Madewell
- Good Waist Raw Edge Skinny Jeans– Good American
- 10″ High Waist Button Front Ankle Skinny Jeans in ‘Pure White‘- Madewell
- Tie Front High-Rise Wide Leg Crop Pants in ‘Tan Lion’ – Leith
An asterisk* Will be placed on shoes that also come in a wide shoe
- Flavor Mule– Steve Madden
- Feather Loafer Flat in ‘Camel Suede’– Steve Madden*
- Dane Knee High Riding Boot– Naturalizer *
- ‘Petty’ Chelsea Boot– Sam Edelman*
- Evelyn Mule– Caslon
Beauty & Home
Bath & Body
The smell of this is to die for! Every time I go into Nordstrom, I stop and smell this. It ups your bath to luxury status- talk about the ultimate pampering session.
- Creme Brulee Honey Bath– Laura Mercier
NEST products have been highly praised for their diffusers, I would love to give them a try! They are pricy, which is why the sale is the perfect time to give them a go.
- Grapefruit Reed Diffuser – NEST
- Vanilla Orchid & Almond Reed Diffuser– NEST
- Daisy Perfume– Marc Jacobs
For all the introverted I-love-movie-marathons people! Cute and cozy all into one, this throw is so soft!
- Cozy Chic Ribbed Throw– Barefoot Dreams
I only went with my top picks for each category otherwise, I would have ended up linking everything from the whole website! While I would love to purchase all of these things- there’s no way I can drop all that money in one go! If I’m feeling up for it, I might splurge on one or two of these items.
Have you ever shopped during the anniversary sale? If you got anything this year that you highly recommend let me know in the comments! Thanks for reading, and hopefully this brought some inspo for your shopping list- or perhaps just an idea of what to save up for one day. For more budget-friendly clothing items you can check them out here as well as my Instagram. Happy Shopping!